Monday, May 9, 2011

priceline can you change hotel reservation

In the event of an emergency, can I cancel my hotel reservation?
Priceline hotel reservations are non-changeable and non-refundable. In the event of an emergency, please call our customer service center and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Who should I call if I need to change the name on a confirmed hotel reservation?
Please call your hotel directly to make any changes to the names under which your hotel rooms have been reserved by priceline. However, no changes to your credit card are possible after your reservations have been confirmed and guaranteed.

May I let someone else check in for me and use my reservation?
Yes. However, any changes to the reservation names must be made directly with the hotel either in advance or at the time you check in. Remember that priceline room reservations are fully paid for in advance by the credit card used to make the Priceline Hotel Request. No changes to your credit card are possible after your reservations have been confirmed and guaranteed.

May I change the arrival or departure dates of my reservation?
No, date changes cannot be made to a confirmed priceline hotel reservation. If you wish to change or add names, arrive earlier or extend your stay, you must contact the hotel directly . If your hotel confirms a change to a priceline reservation, additional room charges may be applicable and are at the discretion of the hotel and at the hotel's prevailing rates at the time of your request.

What if I do not arrive at the hotel on my check-in date?
Priceline guarantees that your reservation will be held until check-out on the next morning. In the event you cannot check-in on the first day of your stay, you must call ahead to your hotel directly to let them know.

Priceline hotel reservations are prepaid in advance but only for the arrival and departure dates confirmed in your Priceline Hotel Request. If you are arriving very late, be sure to call the hotel in advance. If you do not arrive until the following day and do not notify the hotel, it is possible that your hotel may consider you a "no-show".
If there is a mistake on your Priceline Hotel Confirmation, please contact the priceline.com Customer Service Department at the toll-free number provided in your confirmation e-mail. Please have your Priceline Hotel Request Number, provided in your confirmation e-mail, ready when you call.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


    Hotel Reservation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very untrue. I've called priceline many times and only thing they said was "no". I politely asked if I can change the hotel to different location near by, that's still the same company. All I got were no. I will never use priceline again.

    ReplyDelete